With the Four we have gone all out to build the lightest, toughest short-travel trail bike we could conceive.
With shorter travel we get less frame stress, so we lightened the gauge of the 6061 aluminium frame material. Extra machine processes shaved weight from all the CNCed parts while maintaining their crucial strength. A new split-rear compact swingarm gives us a shorter chain stay and by tucking in a 44x184mm shock we moved the single-pivot point rearwards to make the suspension more active everywhere.
Sitting below the bigger hitting trail burners of the Five and Alpine 6, but vastly more capable that the XC lightweights. The Four is Orange to the core: simple, reliable and built to perform at the highest level, out and back.
It climbs like a Welsh mountain goat and descends like a demon leaving smiles as big as we’ve had on any Orange bike.
Boxes ticked, the Four was born.
Why the Four?
- Frame Handbuilt in Britain
- Short travel, fast and agile 27.5 trail bike with progressive geometry
- Longer toptube and wheelbase for high-speed stability
- Compact swingarm with 12x148mm Boost rear hub spacing for precise handling
- Tuned pivot position for optimal suspension performance with 184x44mm rear shock
- Suspension travel: 130mm front & 120mm rear
- 5 year frame warranty