BACK ON THE ROAD
We are a company of cyclists, not just mountain bikers, and we live in the heart of some of the best road biking in the UK. With the popular rise in enduro and endurance based sports, we’ve found we're covering more miles on tarmac than ever before. It is time for us the bring our own road bike back to the Orange line-up.
With a feature list for our dream road bike we set: Super strong yet superlight frame construction, built for distance, designed to climb, descends like a missile. we reckon we’ve ticked off the lot.
Designed to be the pinnacle in endurance tarmac performance the R9 unidirectional Carbon fibre frame features a stiff front end lay-up to ensure sure-footed handling at speed, coupled with compliant rear stays to give all-day comfort for long assaults in the mountains.
Disc braked, compatible with bigger modern road tyre volumes and drivetrain agnostic; run cabled, wired or wireless systems, the R9 does it all. And, while we built it to perform, it's some looker too.
Why the R9 RS?
- Orange Carbon Endurance Road Bike
- Ultra-lightweight frame designed in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty
- 12 x 142mm Bolt Thru Rear Axle
- R9 Full Carbon Fork with 100x12mm bolt-thru and Flat Mount Disc compatibiltiy
- Clearance for 28mm tyres
- Full Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11speed Drive train
- Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Di2 disc brakes
- Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Disc Wheelset with Vittoria Rubino Pro 28c tyres
- Easton Finishing Kit
A great spec with its Shimano Di2 1x11 drivetrain and hydraulic discs. The R9 RS packs a lot of bang for your buck.