When you buy a bike from Aventuron, not only will your bike ship for free, but you will receive a bike that is ready to ride out of the box.
We assemble and tune your bike, then repackage it to ship. When you receive your new bike it will be very easy to assemble. You will have to attach the front wheel, handlebar, seatpost and pedals. Most bikes do not include pedals, but we have an extensive pedal selection. We are a family-owned and operated business and look forward to having you as a customer.
Designed to handle on- and off-road shredding, camping, touring, exploring and just plain having fun, the Gorilla Monsoon is All-City's version of a cross bike with no limits. It builds on their famed cross geometry, tweaked for long days in the saddle and 27.5 x 2.4" tires. Features like stealth dropper post routing, full touring mounts and large tire clearance make this a versatile choice for riders who want to take their experiences further.
- Made from All-City's 612 Select tubing with signature thru-axle dropouts, and features a matching bi-plane crown steel fork.
- Front and rear rack and fender mounts
- Three water bottle mounts on the frame
- Fork is compatible with Surly 8- and 24-Pack racks
- Stealth dropper post routing
- E.D. coated for durability and rust prevention
- 27.5 x 2.4" / 650b x 48c tire clearance with fenders