This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Toyota Tacoma pickup truck with a bed length of 5'1" or 6'2" manufactured from 2005 to current. It takes a long midsize bed DECKED system.
NOTE: This vehicle requires drilling either 8 or 4 holes into the truck bed for installation depending on year. For more information call, email or live chat with our customer service team.
DECKED In-Vehicle Storage Systems ship freight, and shipping is included. Accessories are NOT included in free shipping; they ship UPS ground.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
- 3-Year Warranty
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. See the TECHNICAL SPECS tab for details.
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner.
- The midsize system features one full size drawer and one narrow drawer. The full size drawer fits regular dividers and the D-box. The midsize system is also compatible with locks and drain plugs. More midsize accessories like Core Trax, T-Tracks, narrow dividers and 'little' D-Boxes are COMING SOON.
INTEGRATION (DECKED is compatible with a variety of accessories including, but not limited to):
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers that do not require more than 3" below the bed rail for mounting or operation
Contact us about accessories for this DECKED unit.