With the K470 PLUS, ZARGES has created an innovative packaging concept: a two-part transportation system, consisting of an upper and a lower section. This allows you to combine elements of different heights, creating a whole new range of possibilities. The cases are designed for the transportation and storage of heavy equipment, particularly equipment which is operated in the case, such as camera flash units, printers, measuring equipment, generators, and other similar items.
This setup provides many benefits: the equipment does not have to be lifted out of the case, you have easy access to the contents of the case at any point during transport, and if the equipment does have to be lifted out of the case, the K470 PLUS reduces the lifting distance, because the top section can be removed.
Choose from a variety of accessories to complete your case, from fittings, dividers and pockets to organize the interior, locks and seals for increased safety, and casters and dollies for improved mobility. ZARGES can provide additional custom options, like finishes, branding and foam linings, by request.
ZARGES K470 PLUS Applications:
- Drones and UAVs
- First Responders
- Industry and Manufacturing
- Military, Aerospace and Government
- Photography and Video
- Schools and Universities
- Science and Research
- Sports and Recreation
ZARGES K470 PLUS General Features:
- Stackable aluminum universal case
- Depending on height, beading all round and corner beading for extra stability
- ZARGES Comfort fasteners can be secured with a plug lock, lead seals, spring anti-opening feature or a padlock (max. shackle thickness 6 mm).
- Ergonomic, heavy-duty sprung drop handles can support up to 110 lbs.
- Clearance dimensions approx. 1.2 inches less than inside dimensions