You have 30 days from the date you received your order to send regularly priced return item[s] back to us! Items purchased during a gift card promotion (i.e. "buy a specific item, get a gift card sent to your email") may only be returned for store credit, or exchanged.
To return an item, make sure it has all manufacturer packaging, is un-used, clean, free of animal hair, and is in new/original condition. Have questions? Give us a ring at 920.783.8100 or send us an email at email@example.com.
- Proof of purchase required
- No returns from outside the United States
- No cancellations or returns of 'made to order' or 'built to order' products. i.e. Overlanding items from vendors such as Goose Gear, CBI Offroad, Prinsu, Icon, and others.
- No returns of crossbows once they have been opened and used/shot.
- Credits will be applied to the original payment method used in the transaction
- Do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Product with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error - subject to 15%-20% restocking fee depending on condition
- Any item that is returned without approval more than 30 days after the date of purchase
- Any item returned without a shipping container (a separate box containing an item such as boots or waders). If there are any alterations to the original manufacturer box (such as a shipping label and/or tape etc), this will warrant an automatic 20% restocking fee
- Due to the nature of bicycle ordering, preparing, and then shipping, you have 60 minutes to change your mind or cancel your order on a full build bicycle. After that time period, you are subject to a 10% restocking fee to cover our costs already incurred. If you wish, you can receive a refund of 25% or more in store credit with the remainder returned on your original payment method.
There are certain situations when no refunds are granted and all sales are final:
- "Open items" - previously returned product or product missing original packaging. May show signs of usage.
- Product that has been washed/laundered
- Product that is dirty or damaged
- Demo and Reviewed products - products which have been demo'd by potential customers and/or tested and reviewed by media outlets.
- Custom / "Made-to-Order" items
- Crossbows once packaging has been opened and crossbow has been used/shot.
- Used products from our used gear section
- Closeout items
- Items that reference all sales final on their product page
Any defect/missing parts of a product should be handled through the manufacturer's warranty department. This would not permit a return/exchange. You are our customer and we will serve as your advocate, so please notify us immediately and upon submitting your claim to warranty, forward the confirmation email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help expedite your claim.
***If a product is backordered or shipping transit time extended due to holiday, the 30 days return period may be adjusted to accommodate extended transit time
Refunds (if applicable)
We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 1-7 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
You have 60 minutes after your order is placed to request a cancellation. Some orders require handling time to prepare before shipment, and once that process is started, your order cannot be cancelled.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Please review the provided size guides or consult with us prior to purchasing if you are unsure of the correct size to order. If you need to exchange the purchased item for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue.
There are two options for exchanging your item:
-Option 1: if you'd like to receive the exchanged item quickest, you can place a new order and we'll ship it out - when the returned item arrives, we'll process a respective refund for that order.
(We recommend option 1 since this method ensures the item you are planning to exchange to does not go out of stock or onto back-order while your return is in-transit.)
-Option 2: let us know what size/color/item you are looking to exchange to, we will mark your order accordingly - once the item to be exchanged arrives at our facility and it has been inspected, we will ship out the exchange.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift card for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift card code will be emailed to you.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Aventuron Returns (Order Number)
801 N 8th Street
Sheboygan, WI 53081
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over $100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.