absoluteBLACK Oval 76 BCD Chainrings greatly improve traction and climbing abilities. They are designed for Rotor REX cranksets with their original 1x spider. Lighter and more stiff than original chainrings, these provide a super smooth pedaling sensation. The specially designed narrow-wide tooth profile keeps the chain snug, allowing you to leave your chain keeper in the garage. They are crafted from CNC machined 7075 aluminum, and feature an anodized finish for exceptional durability. Ovality has been optimized for each chainring size, ranging from 10.2 - 14.4%, with timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center).
- Only compatible with Rotor Rex cranks
- Oval shape reduces stress on knees, helps to keep your legs fresh, and does not feel any different while riding
- The unique patent-pending narrow-wide tooth profile keeps the chain in place
- Teeth have been 3D-machined for ultimate mud shedding and quieter operation
- Provides excellent weight to strength ratio