(3) ANNIHILATOR BROADHEADS
100 & 125 Grain
Cutting Surface Area | .180 square inches
Cut Diameter | .910 inches
(Our standard Annihilator has the largest cutting surface area of any other broadhead. See chart under product images for more information.)
-4140 alloy steel hardened to Rockwell RC: 52 for superior edge retention and insane durability.
-Can be easily field sharpened flat on a stone and reused.
-Fits any insert / halfsert / outsert system that uses a standard 8/32 thread pattern (Annihilators are not available in deep six)
-Heads are batched within 0.2 grains of each other.
-Designed and manufactured in the USA.
-Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defect.
These are general recommendations. Every setup is different so it’s best to test for yourself and discover what works best for you. Please reach out to us if you need more specific help!
– Crossbow and traditional bow shooters should consider higher FOC options like 125-grain heads or heavier OR add more point weight with heavier inserts.
– Annihilator XLs will be slightly more forgiving with shot placements due to the larger cut diameter. They do produce larger holes in animals than the standard size Annihilators.
– Standard size Annihilators should not require much if any broadhead tuning and can be shot with any vane configuration and will also be our highest penetrating broadhead.
– Larger cut broadheads in general require more steering for optimal flight so Annihilator XLs should be paired with fletchings similar to either ~3″ or greater in length or a 4 fletch. No matter which vanes you choose, it’s also a good idea to add a helical and / or offset.
– If you are on the fence about which Annihilator to shoot, the vast majority of Annihilator customers shoot our standard size 100-grain broadhead.