The Hinman is a self-inflating, high-density foam core pad with a two-way adjustable valve that makes inflation, deflation, and micro-adjusting the firmness easier than ever. With options for 1.5” and 2.5” of cushioned thickness in a variety of sizes, these pads are a great choice for those looking for a durable pad for supreme insulation in colder temps (for max insulation in cold weather we recommend pairing with a closed-cell foam pad like our Third Degree). The stretchy, soft polyester exterior fabric makes for a soft, cushiony yet very durable sleeping surface. The Hinman is available in a 50”x78” size which pairs well with the Dream Island 15 doublewide bag.
- Warm and comfortable self-inflating pads ideal for year-round use.
- Available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, these pads are a great choice for those looking for a durable pad that will keep you warm in colder temps.
- 50” x 78” doublewide size is ideal for glamping, truck beds and campers.
- High-density foam provides great cushion, insulation and comfort
- Horizontal coring in 2.5” models reduces packed size and decreases weight
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow we recommend adding a closed cell foam pad
- Includes two compression straps
Specs + Sizing
Construction + Materials
- Stretch-fabric top provides soft cushion
- Durable polyester bottom
- Solid foam core: 1.5" thick pads
- Foam core with horizontal coring: 2.5" thick pads
- Two-way, pull-tab valve allows for easy inflation, deflation and micro adjustments