Lowest Price Guarantee
We've found that people really like to buy from us, and we'd love to make you a believer, too.
Charlie (aka The Bikemonger) says.... This is a wonderful locally (UK) produced vegan chamois balm / bum butter.
It's not really made from vegans, but simply does not offend them. However if you like being offended, just ask and we will look after that for you.
Totally chemical free,100% natural ingredients.
- Pain relief from clove oil for natural - pretty clever eh?
- Vegetable glycerine and = Egyptian geramium oil absorbs to lower dermis, all the way in to really repair your damaged skin.
- Antiseptic and anti-bacterial with tea tree oil to stop you growing diseases in your shorts.
- PET recyclable containers (you can make fleece jackets out of them)
- Tested in the most demanding conditions... in my shorts, on @rseholes and not on animals.
- Vegan as hell.
- Does not repel sharks or polar bears.
- 100ml jar goes a very long way, around 7,000 miles.
- Made by two great people in their kitchen, just up the road from my shop.
Endorsed and used by real pro cyclists:
- Lee Cragie our Ladies National Fatbike champion loves the Happy Bottom Bum Butter.
- Markus Stitz who is riding round the world single speed is begging for it ;-)
Lance Bumstrong the best fake cycling messiah we could find ( https://www.facebook.com/lance.bumstrong )
- Karen Darke winner of a Gold Olympic medal in the Rio Olympics.