The classic Sauté is the go-to pan in any kitchen, adept at browning, braising and rapid reductions. Our heavy, tin-lined workhorse distributes heat rapidly and finely across the spacious cooking surface, and releases your creations easily. The custom 3 rivet cast iron Stork handle gives balanced stovetop control and is complemented by an elegant helper on the opposite side to ease a full pan wherever you need it (because, after all, there is nothing about this pan that is light-weight).
A capacious 3 quarts, the 9.5 inch diameter fits perfectly to modern American range tops, gas or electric (use a 9.5" or larger Induction Interface to gain copper's advantages on your induction range).
The Brooklyn Copper Sauté. There’s no going without it.
Add a 10" Flat Cover with matching Stork handle, and the 9.5" Sauté will be joining you for nearly every meal.
The Brooklyn Copper Cookware Sauté.
- 3 quart capacity
- .125 (3mm) the ultimate in even heating
- Heavy, hand-wiped tin lining
- Solid copper rivets
- Pure, elemental metals
- Custom Stork cast-iron handle and helper designed for easy lifting
- 9.5” diameter, 22" overall, 2.75" height, 5.5" to top of handle
- Weighs 6.9 pounds (will vary slightly)
- Ideal for sautéing (we recommend cast iron or carbon steel for frying)
- Cover sold separately
Free ground shipping within the contiguous US. Please contact us for discounts to AK and HI, or for international shipping.