The AVL is a trail inspired tire that’s ready for variable conditions, with a carefully designed tread to balance traction and speed.
- Blocked center tread provides traction for climbing and braking, with directional ramped and stepped knobs to keep the tire rolling fast
- Wider spacing of the tread will help the tire clear debris from the trail
- Intermediate knobs provide a stable lay over before hitting the shoulder knobs for cornering, letting you lay the tire over just a bit further
- Siping is added to support tire structure and added stability on the edge
- A protective layer helps to keep you riding in the rough terrain for many fun miles