The distinguished SKY G Fly Rod leverages technology in its quest to achieve fly rod perfection. It’s wonderfully lightweight and eminently castable, and the addition of revolutionary G-Tec platelets takes it over the top.
Altogether, you’ll find the SKY G offers superb dampening and recovery, near-effortless casting, accuracy, and outstanding durability. Innovative top-of-the-line components include: REC Titanium Cerecoil stripper guides with zirconia inserts, REC Titanium recoil guides, AAAA flor grade cork, a skeletonized aluminum reel seat, double uplocking rings with nylon bushings, and burled blackwood inserts. Includes a plush rod sock and aluminum tube.
- Elegant glare resistant matte platinum colored rod blanks with section alignment dots
- Top of the line componentry: Fuji Torzite Titanium Striper Guides, REC Titanium Recoil Guides, AAAA flor grade cork, burled blackwood reel seat, double uplocking rings with nylon bushings
- Multi-modulus blank construction using proprietary nano carbon materials for an unbeatable strength, weight and sensitivity
- Unique tapers combining moderate fast actions and fast recovery for effortless casting
- Packaged in a premium plush, moisture wicking rod sock and powder coated, lightweight aluminum tube
- Won “Best Overall Rod” in George Anderson Yellowstone Angler 5wt. & 6wt. Shootouts
- Lifetime warranty on all Douglas SKY series rods
|SKY G 4864
|SKY G 4904
|SKY G 5904
|SKY G 8904