An enduro/trail air canister rear shock that offers quick compression control and an adjustable air-spring that controls progressivity, travel amount and bottom out resistance.
- Open-Medium-Firm Quick Range Compression system for climbing, traversing and descending
- A compressed, closed damping cartridge bladder eliminates breakaway forces and offers small bump sensitivity
- High Flow Emerald Piston eliminated harshness and delivers dynamic damping
- Cooling fins on shock housing maintain consistent damping
- Adjustable air-spring allows for tuning progressivity, bottom out resistance and amount of travel via volume spacers.
- Use Igus 5-piece bushing spacer kits
- CNC machined with hard anodized finish