Thomas & Thomas has engineered the ultimate rod that exhibits incredible strength while remaining light and responsive, making for effortless casts and an overall amazing experience on the water. Thomas & Thomas’s proprietary StratoTherm Resin has such incredible strength and vibration dampening characteristics that it forced us to approach freshwater fly rod design in a new way. The result of this experience is the remarkably light and responsive Avantt Series. With ultra-low swing weight and lightning-fast recovery, these rods come alive in the hand and keep you in control from start to finish.
At close range, the Avantt rods provide precise command of the fly with a delicate touch. Longer casts reveal surprising power and line speed with tight loops and excellent line control. The Thomas & Thomas Avantt Fly Rod features a four piece multi modulus graphite blank that incorporates the brand’s latest proprietary composites and curing process.
The Thomas & Thomas Avantt Fly Rod has pushed the expectations of a rod of its class up to a whole new level. The light swing weight of this rod is almost unbelievable, and this rod feels just right in every hand. But don’t be fooled by the lightweight and comfortable feel of this rod - it still packs a punch. The Thomas & Thomas Avantt Fly Rod features an abundance of power that produces amazing mid to long range performance. This rod may be beautiful, but it’s not all about looks! The Thomas & Thomas Avantt Fly Rod will blow you away.
- Four piece multi-modulus graphite blank incorporating Thomas & Thomas’ latest proprietary composites and curing process.
- Low Friction Finish (LFF) in stealth matte 'T&T Blue'.
- Titanium-frame ceramic stripping guides and Snake brand ECOating guides.
- Black Ash Burl up-locking reel seat.
- Blue wraps with white accents.
- Grip of select Flor-grade cork.
- 906-4 Standard with western grip, full-wells grip and fighting butt optional.
- 1004-4 Standard with full-wells grip and fighting butt, western grip optional.
- Includes aluminum rod tube with machined bar-stock aluminum collar and cap. Blue powder-coat with pewter Thomas & Thomas logo.
**Click here for current lead time on this product**