The highly versatile Exocett SS rods are designed to counter the inherent challenges of casting sinking lines or ultra-compact floating lines. Powerful rod tips help to easily pull sinking lines to the surface, while the steep multi-modulus blanks dampen excess shock associated with heavy lines or weighted flies, generating distance and accuracy with fewer false casts. The exceptionally low swing weight of Exocett SS rods amplifies the sensation of hooking and fighting fish, while the Strato-Therm resin construction provides the strength necessary to pry a monster from the depths. Grips are Flor-grade cork reinforced with high density rubberized composite.
The Thomas & Thomas Exocett SS Fly Rod shows more than just high quality technology and slickness, the rod has the perfect balance between weight and power as well. Casting with this rod is tactile and rewarding, and it is possible to feel the intense power in the rod during your entire time on the water. These rods have extra lifting power so you don’t have to break your back to pull up even the heaviest fish. And you don’t have to break the bank, either, as these rods are incredibly affordable for their class.
If you’re looking for a powerful tool for long days of casting with heavy lines and huge flies, the Thomas & Thomas Exocett SS Fly Rod is here to support you during your entire journey. It is time to start bringing in bigger fish with less effort, and the Thomas & Thomas Exocett SS Fly Rod is here to help.
- 4-piece multi-modulus blank with stealth matte “T&T Blue” Low-Friction Finish.
- Titanium frame stripping guides with ceramic inserts.
- RECoil titanium alloy snake guides.
- Ultra-premium cork full wells grip.
- Matte black milled aluminum up-locking saltwater reel seat.
- Includes aluminum rod tube with machined bar-stock aluminum collar and cap. Blue powder-coat with pewter Thomas & Thomas logo.
**Click here for current lead time on this product**