Protect your Tundra's cranking battery from being drained down by your aftermarket accessories.
Fits 2007 and up Toyota Tundra. Requires 2 identical Group 25 size batteries, sold separately.
Important update: This kit now includes brackets to move the fuse box backwards 1/2". This allows our battery tray to clear the headlights on 2007-13 models as well as the 2018 model with LED headlights.
- Completely pre-wired out of the box
- Boost switch included - jump start your vehicle off your second battery
- Power & Ground bus bars make it easy to connect accessories
- Smart Isolator automatically handles all charging functions
- Interface port for the G Screen monitoring system
- Best quality wires, tin-plated copper connectors, and sealed heat shrink tubing
- Powder coated for durability
- Proudly made in the USA
Download installation instructions
The top cover plate has several innovative features in a simple package. All of the wiring has already been done for you, and the smart isolator comes pre-installed. The welded gussets on top have holes with grommets to route the wires directly to the correct battery post, so there's no guess work involved to make the connections. High quality battery terminal connectors are crimped to the flexible 2 gauge wire connecting the batteries together. With all the wiring integrated into the top plate, servicing your batteries has never been easier. Simply pull the terminals off the battery posts, remove the 4 bolts securing the lid, and all the wiring can be lifted up and out of the way to service your batteries when necessary.
The included smart isolator gives you automatic control of all the charging functions with no interaction required.
Here's how it works.
- When both your batteries are fully charged at 13.2 volts, they are automatically connected and are charged at the same time.
- When you park and turn off the engine, but continue to use accessories such as lights or the stereo or a CB, both batteries begin to drain down.
- When your main cranking battery reaches 12.7 volts, the smart isolator separates the batteries, so that your cranking battery will have enough power to start the engine. The second battery continues to power your accessories for as long as it will last.
- After you crank the vehicle, your main cranking battery will be charged up to 13.2 volts first, and then the isolator will begin charging your accessory battery. By only charging one battery at a time, your alternator is protected from excessive strain.
What if your cranking battery is somehow drained down too low to be able to start the vehicle? We have a solution for that.
- Press the Start Boost button and the isolator will connect both batteries together for 1 minute, acting like built-in jumper cables to jump start your engine off your accessory battery.
- As long as the accessory battery has enough power, you'll be able to start your vehicle instead of being stranded with a dead battery!
- The alternator will charge both batteries for 1 minute, then switches back over to automatic mode to reduce the strain on your alternator.
Also includes high amp power AND ground bus bars. The bus bars are already pre-wired to the accessory battery. Now you can quickly and easily connect your winch, lights, amplifiers, and lots more while keeping the wiring neat and orderly. Your winch or other high-amp accessories go onto the large center post on the bus bars, and all your other accessories go directly to the smaller screw terminals on the bus bars.
The Tundra dual battery kit comes with a smart isolator and solenoid rated to handle a continuous 200 amps of current. It will handle current spikes of up to 750 amps for up to 30 seconds.
- Any Group 25 size battery will fit our tray (Note the stock battery is not compatible)
- For your convenience, we offer the Odyssey 25-PC1400, an excellent battery that has the most cranking amps (850 CCA) and reserve capacity (65 Ah) of any brand
- NOTE: Batteries ordered through Genesis Offroad will ship separately from an Odyssey warehouse in California.
Both batteries must be the same physical size for the top lid to securely hold them in place
Optional G Screen Monitoring System
Need to keep a closer eye on your batteries? Check out our dual battery monitoring system - the G Screen.
- Voltage levels for each battery
- Remote status indicator
Background color changes based on battery statusRemote boost button
- Completely pre-wired for you!
- Multiple mounting options (A pillar, dash, or in an sPod over the rear view mirror)
- Order with your battery kit to combine shipping
Fits Toyota Tundra 2007 - present
Note now works with LED headlights found on the 2018 Platinum, Limited, and 1794 models