For the do-it-yourself guys, we now offer our high quality battery tray as a stand alone kit. If you would like to use your own battery isolator and do the wiring yourself, or if you have specific needs that our full-featured kit does not meet, now you can get the bare battery tray and top lid alone. This kit comes with no components mounted onto the top lid, but you still get all the hardware you need to install it into your 2016+ Toyota Tacoma.
Download Installation Instructions
The kit includes everything you need to install the tray:
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent steel battery tray
- Top lid with grommets for routing your wires
- Rubber caps over the pressed-in studs - you can use them or remove them
- Hardware to secure the top lid
- Fits 2016+ Toyota Tacoma
- Uses the factory battery cables - no cutting required
- Heavy duty battery tray spreads the weight of the batteries over a larger area
- Powder coated for durability
- Proudly made in the USA
Follow our detailed instructions for installing the battery tray, then finish it off with your own custom wiring solution.
- Any Group 34 size battery will fit our tray
- For your convenience, we offer the Odyssey 34-PC1500T, an excellent battery that has the most cranking amps and reserve capacity of any brand
- NOTE: Odyssey batteries ordered through Genesis Offroad will ship from an Odyssey warehouse in California.
- Optima Red Top is a good engine starting battery, but not recommended or warranted for use in deep cycle applications. 800 CCA, 50 Ah capacity, 100 minute reserve time
- Optima Yellow Top is a good high power, dual purpose engine start and deep cycle battery. 750 CCA, 55 Ah capacity, 120 minute reserve time
- Odyssey 34-PC1500T is for those who need the most capacity possible! 850 CCA, 68 Ah, and 135 minute reserve time
- The original factory battery will not fit due to its wider dimensions and the posts being in the wrong orientation.
- Both batteries must be the same physical size for the top lid to securely hold them in place