A 200 watt solar charging system designed for maximum portability. The Boulder 200 Briefcase Solar Charging Kit includes two 100 watt panels connected with a hinge and a 20 amp charge controller to let you safely and efficiently charge 12V batteries. Includes integrated kickstands for better angle placement, as well as a handle and canvas bag for easy carrying.
BOULDER 200 BRIEFCASE SOLAR CHARGING KIT
- Boulder 200 Solar Kit comes with a pre-installed 20A Charge Controller, integrated High Power Port for connecting to solar, Spade to SAE cable, and SAE to Alligator Clips plus SAE to Ring Terminal options for connecting to 12V batteries. No additional cables or accessories required.
- To charge a Goal Zero Yeti Power Station with the Boulder 200 Solar Kit, you simply disconnect the High Power Port cable on the solar panel from the High Power Port cable on the charge controller and plug it into the High Power Port on the Yeti.
BOULDER 200 BRIEFCASE HIGHLIGHTS
- 200 total Watts - two 100 Watt panels (14-21.8V) chained together and connected by a hinge
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
- Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying.
Goal Zero 20 AMP CHARGE CONTROLLER
- Designed to monitor and regulate solar input for 12V batteries.
- Equipped with an IP65 rating, the charge controller is weather resistant and dustproof, allowing for protection against the elements when powering off-grid adventures or outdoor equipment.
- Charge Controller comes with an integrated HPP Goal Zero solar connector.