Simply put, this is the best off-road phone mount and wireless charger you can buy.
We designed it specifically for off-road motorcycle riders and racers who want to use their phones as a GPS. You can ride the track or the gnarliest washboard and your phone won't budge, but when you stop for lunch it's easy to pop your phone in and out.
The clamping mechanism doesn't rely on springs. It's more like a tiny vice that locks securely to your phone. A ball detent prevents loosening from vibration.
The Perfect Squeeze is made from precision-machined aluminum and stainless steel, and it works with almost any phone and any case.
The wireless charger was developed in collaboration with Moto Power Puck. We embed the MPP circuit board in a waterproof, vibration-proof housing designed for extremely harsh environments (like motorcycle handlebars and race truck dashboards). Designed to be hard-wired directly to a 12v power supply.
- All mounts come with 4 threaded holes on the back (10-32) in the standard AMPS pattern.
- 3rd Gen Tacoma mounts include the Un-Holey Dash mount, two RAM balls, and one RAM arm (everything you need).
- Bar clamp allows the mount to be clamped to any bar from .5" to 1.25" diameter. Even clamps to non-round shapes.
- Bar-tab fits most motorcycle handlebars that use M8 top clamps.
- Input: 12v/3A (bare wire for connection to battery or auxiliary power supply)
- Output from charger: 5v/1A (wireless)
- Wireless Standard: WPC-Qi V1.2.2
This is a non-exhaustive list of compatible phones. Many additional phones also support wireless charging so if you don’t see it here, be sure to check the link below or your manufacturer’s website.
- Apple iPhone: 8, 8 Plus, X
- Samsung Galaxy: S9, S9+, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, Note 5, S6, S6 Edge
- LG: V30, G6 (US version only), G4 (optional), G3 (optional)
- Microsoft Lumia: 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920
- Google Nexus: 4, 5, 6, 7 (2013)
- BlackBerry: Priv