Light and Motion Seca Comp 1500 utilizes two battery cells to achieve trail-worthy output without a quickly diminishing fade. Custom-engineered optics do not waste light and is specifically engineered to provide cyclists a wide beam ideal for handlebar illumination. A penetrating LED array gives a powerful spot beam in conjunction with a diffused flood beam ideal for both road and trail use to provide exceptional range of vision for serious rides. Amber sidelights and a daytime pulse mode ensure road visibility but a secondary button allows the side lighting to be turned off when on the trail.
- 1500 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Sealed, waterproof design – up to 1m
- Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses the bottom LED to cover an ultra-wide spread down in front and focuses the top two LEDs to penetrate the darkness with a far-reaching beam
- Side lighting to maximize visibility on roadways with a dedicated button to toggle the side lights on/off
- Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours
- Universal tool-free mounting system
- Charge rate indicator illuminates the power button with three colors to display speed of charge