Light and Motion Seca Comp 2000, with a perfect combination of high-power in a compact, two-battery integrated design is able to achieve powerful output without quickly fading. A penetrating LED array gives a powerful spot beam in conjunction with a diffused flood beam ideal for both road and trail use to provide exceptional range of vision for rides. Amber sidelights and a daytime pulse mode ensure road visibility but a secondary button allows the side lighting to be turned off when on the trail.
- 2000 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered with a 3 LED array using the highest level CREE LEDs
- Sealed, waterproof design tested to 1 meter for all conditions reliability
- Beam pattern was engineered to maximize visibility at high velocity with ample beam distance lead-time and the widest beam angle for the sharpest turns
- Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours
- Accurate battery status indication illuminates the power button with three different colors to clearly display remaining battery life with 4 levels
- Run times: 1:30-9 hrs over 6 modes