Fast and Furious – you better hold on.
With a long line of world cup winning heritage behind it, the 327 is the newest development of our iconic downhill race models.
Our through-the-downtube shock mount has been tuned to fit a 250mm metric shock and to give us the scope to position the single-pivot exactly where it needs to be in relation to the drive-train. This delivers the small bump performance and big-hit plushness that demanding racers require. We've also increased rear wheel travel to 200mm. The frame’s shock curve is a smooth ramp, allowing easy rear shock set-up, something that is often hampered by variable suspension paths. With the 327, suspension tuning is easily done with the suspension unit, making performance tweaks simple and straight-forward on the fly.
With its 27.5 wheels, the 327's geometry locates the bottom bracket 20mm lower than the axle line at rest. This head start gives the bike a confident ‘dug in’ feel when pushing hard through turns while also keeping the centre of gravity low for high speed stability.
Why the 327?
- Frame designed and built in Britain
- 1 year racing warranty
- Designed for 27.5 inch wheels
- Split Rear Swing arm – low weight, high rigidity
- 83mm Bottom Bracket Shell with ISCG05
- 150mm rear axle spacing
- 250mm Metric Standard Shock length
- Solid performance – from privateer to elite world cup downhill racer – built to compete at the highest level
- Racing in 2018 World Cup Downhill with
- the Ride.io Team
- Bike Builder: Component upgrades available and a choice of 10 custom colour options.
* Typical lead-time is 2-3 weeks, however check with us prior to ordering for a more accurate estimate.
||6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing
||Fox Factory 40 Grip 2
||Fox Float X2 Factory 250x75
||Hope Black - For 1.1/8" Steerer
||12 x 150mm
|Wheels & Tyres
||Stans Flow Mk3 (Silver) + Hope Pro 4 (Black) 27
||Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.7 x 2.35 Super Gravity
||SRAM XO1 DH 36t
||SRAM XO1 DH 7spd
||SRAM XG-795 DH 7spd 10-24t
||SRAM XO1 DH 7spd
||Renthal Integra 50mm x M35
||Renthal Fat Bar Carbon 800mm x 20mm rise M35
||Strange 130 Lock - On Grips Black
||SDG I-Beam Aluminium
||SDG I-Fly Saddle I-Beam