We've all been there. A friend you haven't seen in a while says; "Hey, you're into bikes aren't you? I want to get a mountain bike. You know, something decent, what do you recommend? You take a deep breath and think to yourself "Where do I start?"
Well here's the good news. You start right here:
The Orange Clockwork is the member of the family that comes with a 130mm fork and runs on 27.5 inch wheels. So far so good, two boxes ticked. You don't want to recommend anything daunting, complicated or inaccessible. The Clockwork is anything but; it's a great performer, great spec, great all-rounder and the perfect launch pad for anyone young or old. It covers all the bases, will fly around trail centres, load up for a bivvy bag expedition and even get you started in racing.
WIth its straight forward reliable drivetrain, and a cracking Goldilocks 'just right' spec, this classic Clockwork will have your friend converted and you'll soon have a new crew member out on the trails. Tell 'em we sent you.
Why the Clockwork?
- Frame designed in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty
- Custom butted 6061-T6 aluminium
- 27.5 inch wheels
NEWGeometry tailored to a 130mm travel fork
- Bolt through 12 x 148 hub spacing
- Internal dropper seatpost compatible
- Generous tyre clearance
- Designed for covering miles with ease
- Confidence inspiring with a zest of sharp handling
NEWRockShox Judy Silver TK 130mm 27.5 Boost Fork
- Shimano Deore 10spd Shadow Plus drivetrain with Suntour Crankset
- Tektro Brakes
- Strange Cockpit components