The new Clockwork EVO sits cheekily between the Clockwork and the full-gas aggressive Crush, firmly hitting a sweet spot for serious minded riders. Far from sedate, for 2020 the Clockwork EVO gets a proper frame overhaul, with and extra 10mm of fork travel to 140mm, a slacker head angle at 65°, and a lower bottom bracket to keep that old CofG low. Some lovely new cable routeing details complete the package of this performance hardtail. Those riders bragging about their hardcore Crushes had better watch out.
If you're looking for a fast, lean and wild riding trail hardtail this is the bike you're looking.
Why the Clockwork EVO?
F: 140MM | W: 27.5
- Super Lightweight Frame Designed in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty with Limited Lifetime Crash Replacement
- Custom butted 6061-T6 aluminium frame
- Improved standover and EVO geometry
- Geometry revised for 140mm travel fork
- Bolt through 12 x 148 rear hub spacing
The Clockwork EVO delivers the benchmark Orange Bikes ride with dependable performance.