The Orange Crush is a bike you don't want to mess with. It's loved and revered, with award winning performance. It's the definitive aluminium hardcore hardtail.
The frame is bang on point, the rear triangle features a 148
Boost bolt-through axle, giving unparalleled stability to what is already a strong and rigid chassis. The new model's geometry has been tweaked with a 64° head angle which, matched with the Crush’s long top tube design, adds an extra degree of confidence in the handling. With a short 50mm stem the rider is right where they need to be for direct control and weight distribution. Short chainstays make climbing as sweet as ever for a long-forked hardtail, those stays now reshaped with a CNCed yoke on the chainstay to allow plenty of clearance for a more than chunky 2.6 tyre.
The Crush’s unshakeable attitude is as strong as ever. Built tough to be ridden hard, where it really excels, on the rough stuff.
Why the Crush?
F: 150MM | W: 27.5
- Frame designed in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty with Limited Lifetime Crash Replacement
- Custom butted 6061-T6 aluminium frame
- Frame geometry for 150mm travel fork
- Bolt through 12 x 148 hub spacing
- Yoked chainstay design gives clearance for 27.5 2.6 tyres
- 73mm BB Shell with ISCG 05 tabs
- Minimal design cable & hose bosses