BACK ON THE ROAD
We are a company of cyclists, not just mountain bikers, and we live in the heart of some of the best road biking in the UK. With the popular rise in enduro and endurance based sports, we’ve found we're covering more miles on tarmac than ever before. It is time for us the bring our own road bike back to the Orange line-up.
With a feature list for our dream road bike we set: Super strong yet superlight frame construction, built for distance, designed to climb, descends like a missile. we reckon we’ve ticked off the lot.
Designed to be the pinnacle in endurance tarmac performance the R9 unidirectional Carbon fibre frame features a stiff front end lay-up to ensure sure-footed handling at speed, coupled with compliant rear stays to give all-day comfort for long assaults in the mountains.
Disc braked, compatible with bigger modern road tyre volumes and drivetrain agnostic; run cabled, wired or wireless systems, the R9 does it all. And, while we built it to perform, it's some looker too.
Why the R9 Pro?
- Orange Carbon Endurance Road Bike
- Ultra-lightweight frame designed in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty
- 12 x 142mm Bolt Thru Rear Axle
- R9 Full Carbon Fork with 100x12mm bolt-thru and Flat Mount Disc compatibility
- Shimano Ultegra 11speed Drivetrain
- Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Easton EA70 SL wheelset with Vittoria Rubino Pro 28c tyres
- Easton EA 70 and ProLogo finishing kit.
The R9 Pro is specced throughout with quality components. Full Shimano Ultegra thoughout this performance package that's built to hit the hard miles.