RX9 – SIMPLE REFINEMENT OF A CLASSIC GRAVEL PERFORMER
We love the RX9 so much, it hits that perfect sweet spot for an all-road-off-road machine. It’s well-mannered on tarmac but really comes into its own when you turn down those unexplored trails you always wanted to check out. Confident off-road geometry means the RX9 is reassuringly capable for a dropbar bike.
The responsive and comfortable double-butted alloy frame features a low 30.9 seat tube for plenty or standover. Meanwhile, a 142 x 12mm bolt-through rear and 15mm bolt-through Carbon fork fives a sturdy feel and sharp handling. The frame has internal dropper post compatibility too, so you can spec an RX9 to be as wild as you like. You’ve plenty of tyre choice too, with carefully shaped stays to allow up to 42mm 700c or a large volume 650b set-up.
Flat mount standard disc mount keeps things tidy and accessible for running panniers and mudguards – great for going the distance whatever the weather.
Why the RX9?
- New Lightweight frame designed in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty with Limited Lifetime Crash Replacement
- New Carbon Fork design with 15mm bolt through axle and carbon steerer
- Updated frame with tapered headtube
- Clearance for clearance for 700x42 or 650x47 tyres
- Mudguard compatible
- Go to work the long way