When the only thing that matters is flat-out performance, the Stage 6 nails it. Redefining the typical terrain of the 29er, this is a bike made for riding hard and racing the best in the world, anywhere in the world.
Long, slack, and with a trail-busting 160/150 travel, the Stage 6 goes wherever you want but aims straight for the podium. Lateral stiffness and low standover help its ability to hit extreme terrain fast. Meanwhile, refined single-pivot suspension delivers great pedalling efficiency, not to mention super-smooth and trouble-free riding for more of the season. Internal routing, a 5-year warranty and 6 stunning colour options all help seal the deal.
It’s simple: just when you’d got your head around the natural habitat of 29ers, the Stage 6 explodes it. One word of warning – this is a lot of bike that rewards skill and confidence, and that’s why guides and racers love it. If you’re ready for the ride of your life, step up now.
Why the Stage 6?
- F: 160MM | R: 150MM | W: 29
- Lightweight Frame Handbuilt in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty with Limited Lifetime Crash Relacement
- Unique monocoque aluminium chassis
New Orange Race Tuned geometry
New Streamlined cable routing
New Frame bottle bosses
- Internal dropper seatpost cable routing
- Available in 4 model specs: Pro, RS, Factory and XTR
- Choose from 6 custom colours