Clearwater Fly Rod
Hands down the best fly rod you can buy for the money, this well-appointed series includes rods to cover every angler.
The Clearwater 4-Weight 10' Fly Rod offers versatility and excellent reach for light trout whether nymphing, mending small streamers, or maintaining a longer dry-fly drift. A great rod for situations where line control and contact with the fly are important. Also an excellent panfish rod that enhances the fight with its light sensitivity and extended length.
The new Clearwater® Rod Series is not just a cosmetic facelift, but a complete overhaul from the ground up by our Vermont rod designers. Everything has changed except the value. It's still the best fly rod you can buy for the money, but with a significant upgrade in performance and looks in a comprehensive series that covers every angler from small stream addicts to Skagit slinging two-handers. Each rod was designed with a purpose-built profile and action to handle the kind of fishing the rod model would be traditionally used for, from medium-action small stream rods to medium-fast freshwater rods and fast-action big game rods.
- 10' 4-weight
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- Rods with fighting butts have composite tips for durability
- Two-handed rods have composite on the tip of the foregrip
- Comes with gray rod tube/li>
- 25-Year Guarantee
- Designed in Vermont