Clearwater Fly Rod
Discover the world of two-handed casting with Clearwater Switch & Spey Fly Rods.
If you're looking for the sweet spot in Spey rods, you've found it in the Clearwater 8-Weight 13'6" Fly Rod. Designed for big water and big fish, but not overbearing and hard to handle. For the traveling two-hand angler who loves to carry a rod that will handle just about anything he or she encounters in two-handed Spey fishing, and doesn't want to break the bank to find it, the Clearwater 1368 is the rod you want. This is Goldilocks' favorite Spey rod. It's just right.The new Clearwater Rod Series is not just a cosmetic face-lift, but a complete overhaul from the ground up by our Vermont rod designers. Everything has changed except the value. It's still the best fly rod you can buy for the money, but with a significant upgrade in performance and looks in a comprehensive series that covers every angler from small stream addicts to Skagit slinging two-handers. Each rod was designed with a purpose-built profile and action to handle the kind of fishing the rod model would be traditionally used for, from medium-action small stream rods to medium-fast freshwater rods and fast-action big game rods.
- 13'6" 8-weight
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- Rods with fighting butts have composite tips for durability
- Two-handed rods have composite on the tip of the foregrip
- Comes with gray rod tube/li>
- 25-Year Guarantee
- Designed in Vermont