If you’re looking for a fast, great handling city bike with classic good looks, you can’t go wrong with the Raleigh Carlton. Whether you are cruising to the corner store for a sixer or riding to work, the Carlton is great for casual urban trips, quick errands and commuting.
A single speed with flip flop rear wheel, the Raleigh Carlton can also be a fixed gear bike. This city bike has a unique Raleigh silhouette with dual top tubes, a one piece integrated handlebar and stem for a nice clean look, and a platform rack with classy wood inlay featuring a burnished Raleigh Heron insignia. Reflective decaling on the downtube adds visibility for riding at night or the early morning hours, and the bike bell lets peds and other commuters know you’re coming.
Ready Ride bikes are shipped 95 percent assembled. Typical bike assembly is time-consuming and requires technical know-how. Ready Ride reduces the time and skill needed for the final, four-step assembly.
- The Twin Top Tube Steel Frame offers sturdy, bump-absorbing qualities and a unique Raleigh silhouette
- The integrated bar and stem are combined into one piece for a nice, clean look
- Large Alloy, 40mm High Profile rims and Kenda K193, 700 x 32c?tires allow you to roll over obstacles in your path
- The Carlton features a flangeless bar with lock-on Comfort Grips and a Classic Road Saddle with rivets
- The front rack with wood inlay and burnished Heron logos carries extra cargo in style