For slick city riding with hills and weather, the Raleigh Carton 8 is great. This 8-speed steel bike with fenders handles well and gets the job done in classic Raleigh style. Whether you are riding up to the corner store for a gallon of milk or zipping down to work, the Raleigh Carlton is ideal for casual urban trips, quick errands and commuting.
This city bike has a unique Raleigh silhouette with dual top tubes, a one piece integrated handlebar and stem for a clean look, a platform rack with classy wood inlay featuring a burnished Raleigh Heron insignia, and color matched fenders to help keep you clean and dry. The reflective decaling on the downtube adds visibility for riding at night or during early morning hours, and the bike bell lets peds and other riders know you’re coming.
Ready Ride bikes are shipped 95 percent assembled. Typical bike assembly is time-consuming and requires technical know-how. Ready Ride reduces the time and skill needed for the final, four-step assembly.
- The Twin Top Tube Steel Frame offers sturdy, bump-absorbing qualities and a unique Raleigh silhouette
- The integrated bar and stem are combined into one piece for a nice, clean look
- Shimano Acera Shifters offer 8 speeds to choose from
- Large Alloy, 40mm High Profile rims and Kenda K193, 700 x 32c?tires allow you to roll over obstacles in your path
- The front rack with wood inlay and burnished Heron logos carries extra cargo in style and fenders help you stay clean and dry