A fun, modern take on the classic cruiser, the Raleigh Gala women’s bike harkens back to simpler times when cruising to the malt shop or soda fountain was the weekend highlight.
Made with a classy, women’s specific, steel, low-step thru frame (from the inventors of the all-steel bicycle, of course) and offering an ultra-comfortable upright and relaxed riding position, this bike absorbs the bumps while providing long-lasting durability. With a single speed and coaster brakes to keep it simple and low maintenance, the Gala encourages stopping often to smell the roses and enjoy the view.
Plus it’s got all the bells and whistles, literally. The Gala includes a rear rack and removable, recyclable basket with handle for shopping trips, white tip fin fenders (just like Raleigh introduced 100 years ago), the heritage Heron head inside the chain ring, fashionable metal details, matching chainguard, classic brass bell, and kickstand—the works!
Ready Ride bikes are shipped 95 percent assembled. Typical bike assembly is time-consuming and requires technical know-how. Ready Ride reduces the time and skill needed for the final, four-step assembly.
- The Raleigh Classic Steel Twin Tube Low Step Thru?frame offers a unique look, upright riding position and easy on/off
- Classic Sturmey Archer Coaster Brakes keep it simple
- Large Alloy, Double Wall rims and wide Kenda 700x35c Urban Brown tires with Gum Side Wall complete the vintage look
- The Rear Steel Light Cargo Rack features removable, recyclable basket with handle to take with you on shopping trips
- Fashionable features such as wrapped comfort grips and matching comfort saddle with springs, brass bell, brass and copper nameplates, and heritage Heron head inside the chain ring show off Raleigh’s signature style