Does your little lady have a serious sense of style? There is no better fit for a chic chick than the classic Raleigh Gala 24. This Raleigh heritage bike harkens back to simpler times kids would cruise to the ice cream shop and gather ‘round the neighborhood to ride till dark.
Designed for girls age 9-12 years old between 4’6”-5’1” in height, the Gala 24 has a lightweight aluminum frame with and an integrated rack for carrying books, a basket of tricks, or whatever she wants to bring along on her latest adventure. The step-thru frame makes for easy on and off the bike and fenders protect her from puddles and mud. The spring-loaded comfort seat and comfort grips make her smile and the coaster brakes keep things simple. Classic gumwall tires complete the look. Introduce your girl to the timeless magic of riding, and she’ll look good doing it.
- Designed for girls age 9-12 years old between 4’6”-5’1” in height
- Features a lightweight and durable aluminum frame with step-thru design for easy mounting and dismounting
- Offers basket or pannier-ready rear rack and fenders to deflect water and mud
- Includes wide 24 x 2.125” tires for better traction and stability
- Made for tackling all the obstacles of the city, in style