The Jazzi 16 is the perfect gateway for a girl who is 3-5 years old and preparing for her first “big kid” bike. Made for kids between 39” & 45” tall, the aluminum frame is lightweight to make getting started easy, but durable enough to survive the learning process. Coaster brakes keep it simple and take the confusion out of learning to stop – simply push the pedals backwards and the brake is applied. Training wheels are included for learning balance, but can be removed when your little one is ready to ride without help. Fun colors and great patterns will have her experiencing the thrill of riding a bike in style.
- Aluminum frame for lightweight durability; designed to fit ages 3 to 5 or 39 to 45 inches tall
- 16 inch wheels keep the bike just the right size for young riders
- Coaster brake makes it easy to learn; simply push the pedals backward to stop
- Removable training wheels to learn balance; remove when they are ready for two wheels
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle