Get rad in the city with the Raleigh Redux 1! This city ripper is ready to commute, hit the pub, or ride home from a show, the Redux 1 is up for the challenges of street riding. There is no such thing as a predictable surface when it comes to riding in the city. You encounter countless obstacles from potholes and manhole covers to train tracks, curbs, grates and everything in between. The Raleigh Redux 1 is the bike that can handle it all.
Like a mountain bike made for the city, this best-selling bike is the ultimate multiuse machine. Plus, it’s fast and clean. Designed with a lightweight frame and integrated aluminum fork, the Redux 1 is light enough to lift up steep stairs to an apartment but durable enough for hardcore city use. Featuring a single cog up front, 8 gears and mechanical disc brakes, this bike is smooth shifting and low maintenance with serious braking power for wet and dirty conditions. Big all terrain tires roll over almost anything in their path. Clean lines, bold block colors, minimal logos and overall good looks also make the Redux 1 a top pick.
Ready Ride bikes are shipped 95 percent assembled. Typical bike assembly is time-consuming and requires technical know-how. Ready Ride reduces the time and skill needed for the final, four-step assembly.
- Lightweight 6061 Aluminum Double Butted Custom Formed Tubing
- 31.8 Alloy Riser Bars offer lighter weight with serious strength
- Tektro Novela Mechanical Disc Brakes for serious stopping power in all conditions
- Shimano Acera 8 Speed shifters offer 8 gears to choose from
- WTB Horizon 27.5 x 47“ tires provide all terrain use from road to gravel