Many situations require a highly portable, high-powered light source that can illuminate a required worksite. Whether it's an emergency scene, a mine or industrial application, a remote pit in Baja, or a harbor slip, whatever the situation, RIGIDs Site Series provides the flexibility to light any area and provides the mobility to easily move the lighting source with changing conditions.
Featuring RIGIDs all new 80/40 Optic, Hybrid Flood and an 80/40, Hybrid Spot Combo, the Site Series offers a wider area of coverage than comparable lights. The Site Series handle and heavy duty tilting brackets make adjustments and moving the light easy. Additional mounting options are sold separately.
Available in both AC and DC options with a 50,000 hour lifespan and unmatched RIGID quality, the RIGID Site Series provides reliable lighting for many different worksite environments. RIGIDs Site Series lights are also available in either a black or white housing. Though suitable for marine applications, RIGIDs white lighting products are perfect for use anywhere an alternative to black is desired.
The distinctive housings feature a durable UV-resistant powder coated finish with an additional chromate conversion coating for superior corrosion resistance. They feature the same legendary lighting technology and superior build quality as the rest of RIGIDs LED lighting products, providing reliable and efficient lighting on demand. Own The Night with RIGID.
- 20 Degree Side Angle To Increase Beam Width
- 48 High Quality LEDs
- AC And DC Versions Available
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Mounting Bracket And Vibration Isolators Included
- High Quality Aluminum Handle Included
- EMC Compliant per CISPR39
- 16-48 V DC
- Aluminum Clad Printed Circuit Board
- Impact Resistant Polycorbonate Lens
- IP68 Rated - Dust/Water Ingress
- SAE J575 Compliant - Shock/Vibration
- Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Durable UV Polyester Powder Coat
- RFI/EMI Protection
- Operating Temp -40 Deg F To 145 Deg F
- RoHS Compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Off Road Use Only