When you buy a bike from Aventuron, not only will your bike ship for free, but you will receive a bike that is ready to ride out of the box.
We assemble and tune your bike, then repackage it to ship. When you receive your new bike it will be very easy to assemble. You will have to attach the front wheel, handlebar, seatpost and pedals. Most bikes do not include pedals, but we have an extensive pedal selection. We are a family-owned and operated business and look forward to having you as a customer.
The Beargrease is Salsa’s racing fat bike. After five successful years, the first production carbon fat bike has been redesigned to be better than ever. Increased tire capacity now allows the Beargrease to accommodate up to 4.6" tires on 100mm rims, and most 27.5 x 4" tires. The Beargrease’s inﬂuential ride and handling characteristics are preserved, while the chainstay length (440mm) remains unchanged.
- Rear spacing moves to 197mm, BUT strategic shaping of the stays create compatibility with "narrow" Q-factor fat bike cranks with oﬀset rings. Heel clearance remains unchanged
- Expanded size range includes an XS option (14.5" seat tube) for smaller riders, and a slightly increased reach to all sizes to center around shorter 50–70mm length stems
- New Salsa Kingpin carbon fork features four sets of Three-Pack mounts plus lowrider mounts
- Full-length internal cable and housing tunnels ease builds and maintenance
- Rear rack-compatible with Alternator rack and Rack-Lock seat collar
- Maxxis Minion FBF front & FBR rear, 27.5 x 3.8", 120 tpi tires