Beargrease is Salsa's fat bike built to go faster than you knew fat bikes could go. The super-light frame and fork and the sure-footed rollover of 27.5 x 4” wheels and tires, cover challenging terrain quickly. Versatile frame and fork mounts let you carry everything you need for the backcountry. Test yourself in a snowy endurance race or pack your camping gear and embark on a long-distance overnight bike trip.
- Full carbon frame with super stable geometry, combined with a 100mm suspension corrected carbon fork for precise handling
- Kingpin fork features four sets of Three-Pack mounts, and 15 x 150mm thru-axle
- 12 x 197mm rear spacing, compatible with 170/177 Salsa Alternator rear rack
- Top tube mounts for Salsa EXP Series Toptube Bag
- Internally sleeved cable routing, dropper post compatible and 1x-specific frame design