Cutthroat is an ultra-endurance bikepacking machine inspired by the unique challenges that the Tour Divide presents. Its lineage led us to a drop-bar mountain bike geometry that provides confidence even in the most challenging riding conditions. Cutthroat’s carbon frame delivers excellent power transfer and its Class 5™ VRS soaks up micro-impacts from the road and trail, preserving your stamina. Ample cargo mounts allow you to configure your load to suit your personal preferences. SRAM’s Apex 1 groupset is a reliable workhorse—perfect for Tour Divide bikes and rigs that will spend a lot of time deep in the backcountry.
- High-modulus v2 carbon frame and fork for more ride compliance
- A 69-degree head tube angle provides a long, stable wheelbase for confidence on technical rides
- Class 5™ Vibration Reduction System (VRS) absorbs micro-impacts on rough roads
- Cutthroat Carbon Fork with Three-pack mounts and internal dynamo cable routing
- Front and rear thru-axles with boost spacing
- Flat mount brakes and internal cable routing on frame and fork
- Dropper post-compatible with 1x and 2x drivetrains (2x mechanical drivetrains use external cable droppers)
- Clearance for 29 x 2.4" tires
When you buy a bike from Aventuron, not only will your bike ship for free, but you will receive a bike that is ready to ride out of the box.
We assemble and tune your bike, then repackage it to ship. When you receive your new bike it will be very easy to assemble. You will have to attach the front wheel, handlebar, seatpost and pedals. Most bikes do not include pedals, but we have an extensive pedal selection. We are a family-owned and operated business and look forward to having you as a customer.