Built for the rigors of America’s longest mountain bike race, the Tour Divide-inspired Cutthroat Carbon GRX 600 is one of the best bikepacking bikes for long rides through a variety of conditions and surfaces when speed is of the essence. Designed with drop-bar mountain bike geometry and a lightweight carbon frame featuring our Class 5™ VRS for comfortable compliance, Cutthroat is ready to put in big miles on any terrain. Ample cargo mounts let you distribute weight evenly around the bike for maximum maneuverability. Shimano’s GRX 600 drivetrain provides brilliant braking and shifting with the gear range for gravel flats and mountain passes alike.
- High-modulus v2 carbon frame and fork for more ride compliance
- A 69-degree head tube angle provides a long, stable wheelbase for confidence on technical rides
- Class 5™ Vibration Reduction System (VRS) absorbs micro-impacts on rough roads
- Cutthroat Carbon Fork with Three-pack mounts and internal dynamo cable routing
- Front and rear thru-axles with boost spacing
- Flat mount brakes and internal cable routing on frame and fork
When you buy a bike from Aventuron, not only will your bike ship for free, but you will receive a bike that is ready to ride out of the box.
We assemble and tune your bike, then repackage it to ship. When you receive your new bike it will be very easy to assemble. You will have to attach the front wheel, handlebar, seatpost and pedals. Most bikes do not include pedals, but we have an extensive pedal selection. We are a family-owned and operated business and look forward to having you as a customer.