When we say Horsethief Carbon XT is an “all-around” trail bike, we mean that you’ll be riding it all around the world. 120 mm of Split Pivot® rear suspension coupled with a 140 mm fork equip you for New England’s infamously rocky and rooty singletrack, Moab’s slickrock, Copper Harbor’s flow trails, or trails that hold unknown challenges. Shimano’s XT group upholds its reputation for refined shifting and braking performance. With the added versatility of tuning your ride with a flip chip and capacity for 29” or 27.5 plus wheels, riding a Horsethief means riding wherever and whatever you want.
Horsethief is one bike for many trails. From mastering your local trails to discovering new destinations, Horsethief has your back. It’s capable of pushing through technical terrain, instills confidence while riding aggressively, and pairs well with beautiful vistas and a post-ride beverage.
- Carbon frame and seat stays featuring the Split Pivot suspension design with 120mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 140mm suspension fork
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 67-degree head tube angle provides descending confidence, yet balances overall wheelbase length and slow speed maneuverability
- Two full-size bottle cage mounts fit inside the front triangle on all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing combined with a standard width bottom bracket results in a 432mm chainstay length that’s 5mm shorter than previous-generations
- Rear Flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain, wheel size, and personal preference
- Spec’d with a 29 x 2.5’’ front and 2.4" rear wheel/tire combination, but can accommodate a range of additional sizes of 27.5 x 2.8 - 3.0" and 29 x 2.2 - 2.6’’
When you buy a bike from Aventuron, not only will your bike ship for free, but you will receive a bike that is ready to ride out of the box.
We assemble and tune your bike, then repackage it to ship. When you receive your new bike it will be very easy to assemble. You will have to attach the front wheel, handlebar, seatpost and pedals. Most bikes do not include pedals, but we have an extensive pedal selection. We are a family-owned and operated business and look forward to having you as a customer.