You’re not committed to one style of riding—you’re just as likely to hit flow trails after work as you are to bikepack gnarly singletrack on the weekends. You like to keep your options open, and Horsethief SLX shares that philosophy. The Split Pivot® rear suspension system increases pedaling and braking efficiency, while the 120 mm-travel rear suspension and 140 mm fork provide plenty of insurance for bold lines. Horsethief accommodates 29” or 27.5 plus wheels and a flip chip so you can fine-tune it to suit your riding style and favorite trails. To top it all off, the smooth-shifting Shimano SLX group and powerful four-piston braking leave you with two fewer things to worry about in the world. Horsethief is a trail bike that keeps the good times rolling.
Horsethief is one bike for many trails. From mastering your local trails to discovering new destinations, Horsethief has your back. It’s capable of pushing through technical terrain, instills confidence while riding aggressively, and pairs well with beautiful vistas and a post-ride beverage.
- Carbon frame and seat stays featuring the Split Pivot suspension design with 120mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 140mm suspension fork
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 67-degree head tube angle provides descending confidence, yet balances overall wheelbase length and slow speed maneuverability
- Two full-size bottle cage mounts fit inside the front triangle on all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing combined with a standard width bottom bracket results in a 432mm chainstay length that’s 5mm shorter than previous-generations
- Rear Flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain, wheel size, and personal preference
- Spec’d with a 29 x 2.5’’ front and 2.4" rear wheel/tire combination, but can accommodate a range of additional sizes of 27.5 x 2.8 - 3.0" and 29 x 2.2 - 2.6’’
When you buy a bike from Aventuron, not only will your bike ship for free, but you will receive a bike that is ready to ride out of the box.
We assemble and tune your bike, then repackage it to ship. When you receive your new bike it will be very easy to assemble. You will have to attach the front wheel, handlebar, seatpost and pedals. Most bikes do not include pedals, but we have an extensive pedal selection. We are a family-owned and operated business and look forward to having you as a customer.