When you buy a bike from Aventuron, not only will your bike ship for free, but you will receive a bike that is ready to ride out of the box.
We assemble and tune your bike, then repackage it to ship. When you receive your new bike it will be very easy to assemble. You will have to attach the front wheel, handlebar, seatpost and pedals. Most bikes do not include pedals, but we have an extensive pedal selection. We are a family-owned and operated business and look forward to having you as a customer.
The Journeyman is Salsa’s aluminum all-road bike designed with the versatility to fulfill a wide variety of missions, from gravel racing to rail-to-trail excursions. All feature the ability to run wide, loose-surface-friendly tires; 700c x up to 50 mm or 27.5 x up to 2.2" tires. The frame accepts racks and fenders, or keep it stripped to the basics.
- 6061 butted aluminum frame
- Salsa Fantail Deluxe carbon fork with rack, light, fender and Three-Pack mounts
- Toptube mounts for Salsa EXP Series Toptube Bag
- Three water bottle mounts per frame
- Fits tires up to 700c x 50 mm and 650b x 56.5 mm (27.5 x 2.2”)