The Journeyman is Salsa’s aluminum all-road bike designed with the versatility to fulfill a wide variety of missions, from gravel racing to rail-to-trail excursions. All feature the ability to run wide, loose-surface-friendly tires; 700c x up to 50 mm or 27.5 x up to 2.2" tires. The frame accepts racks and fenders, or keep it stripped to the basics.
- 6060 butted aluminum frame
- Salsa Fantail carbon fork with rack, light, fender and Three-Pack mounts
- Toptube mounts for Salsa EXP Series Toptube Bag
- Three water bottle mounts per frame
- Fits tires up to 700c x 50 mm and 650b x 56.5 mm (27.5 x 2.2)