When you buy a bike from Aventuron, not only will your bike ship for free, but you will receive a bike that is ready to ride out of the box.
We assemble and tune your bike, then repackage it to ship. When you receive your new bike it will be very easy to assemble. You will have to attach the front wheel, handlebar, seatpost and pedals. Most bikes do not include pedals, but we have an extensive pedal selection. We are a family-owned and operated business and look forward to having you as a customer.
The Mukluk is Salsa’s most versatile fat bike, designed and engineered to excel in the wide variety of conditions. The frame utilizes 197mm rear spacing to accommodate up to 5" tires, and the 100mm threaded bottom bracket allows a wide range of crank (Q-factor) choices. Alternator 2.0 dropouts allowing for some of the shortest chainstay lengths available, easily supporting single speed or geared drivetrain options. The Mukluk can do it all.
- Designed with a low and rearward center of gravity for increased stability when navigating challenging terrain
- Kingpin carbon fork features four sets of Three-Pack mounts, and 15 x 150mm thru-axle
- Full carbon frame includes two bottle mounts inside frame triangle and one down tube mount for bottles or accessories
- Top tube mounts for Salsa EXP Series Toptube Bag
- Full-length internal cable housing routing, stealth dropper post routing and 1x or 2x drivetrain compatible
- Compatible with Salsa Alternator 190 Rear Rack using Salsa Rack-Lock seat collar