Mukluk C XT comes with the float of a 26” fat tire bike, the weight savings and efficiency of a carbon frame and fork, and adventure-ready mounts for all your ride necessities and accessories. Our Alternator 2.0 dropouts let you tune Mukluk’s ride to your liking, and the custom-studdable tires are perfect for dialing in your winter traction needs. With the performance of Shimano’s XT 12-speed drivetrain on board, this is a fat tire bike that can go to distance.
- Designed with a low and rearward center of gravity for increased stability when navigating challenging terrain
- Kingpin carbon fork features four sets of Three-Pack mounts, and 15 x 150mm thru-axle
- Full carbon frame includes two bottle mounts inside frame triangle and one down tube mount for bottles or accessories
- Top tube mounts for Salsa EXP Series Toptube Bag or K-Edge Top Tube Mounts
- Full-length internal cable housing routing, internal dropper post routing, and 1x or 2x drivetrain compatible
- Compatible with Salsa Alternator 190 Rear Rack using Salsa Rack-Lock or Post-Lock
When you buy a bike from Aventuron, not only will your bike ship for free, but you will receive a bike that is ready to ride out of the box.
We assemble and tune your bike, then repackage it to ship. When you receive your new bike it will be very easy to assemble. You will have to attach the front wheel, handlebar, seatpost and pedals. Most bikes do not include pedals, but we have an extensive pedal selection. We are a family-owned and operated business and look forward to having you as a customer.