When you buy a bike from Aventuron, not only will your bike ship for free, but you will receive a bike that is ready to ride out of the box.
We assemble and tune your bike, then repackage it to ship. When you receive your new bike it will be very easy to assemble. You will have to attach the front wheel, handlebar, seatpost and pedals. Most bikes do not include pedals, but we have an extensive pedal selection. We are a family-owned and operated business and look forward to having you as a customer.
The Rustler is Salsa’s playful and dynamic technical trail bike. It rewards the rider that’s willing to throw some body language into the way they tackle trails. Seek out features in the trail to find your flow; pop off every little rock and root, manual the rhythm sections, rail each corner and boost every double.
- Carbon frame and seat stays featuring the Split Pivot suspension design with 130mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 150mm suspension fork
- Rear Flip chip adjusts the head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain and personal preference, combined with a 425mm chainstay length and 27.5" wheels, make Rustler the liveliest bike in Salsa’s line
- The compact suspension layout combined with a low top tube, facilitates on-trail body language and offers stellar standover clearance across all sizes
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 66-degree head tube angle provides descending confidence, yet balances overall wheelbase length and slow speed maneuverability
- One full-size bottle cage mount fits inside the front triangle for all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Spec’d with a 27.5 x 2.6" wheel/tire combination, but can accommodate a range from 27.5 x 2.3 - 2.8’’