Spearfish Deore 12 is a progressive XC bike that offers the efficiency of an ultra-endurance race bike and the rowdy playfulness of a trail bike. Spearfish Deore 12 features a double- and triple-butted, heat-treated 6066-T6 aluminum frame for durability and stiffness. With progressive geometry, 120 mm front and 100 mm rear travel, and our Split Pivot suspension system, Spearfish is equally prepared for all-out race efforts or chill-out local laps. It’s all backed by a Shimano Deore 12-speed drivetrain that performs reliably day in and day out no matter where you ride.
- Aluminum frame and Split Pivot suspension design with 100mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 120mm suspension fork
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 67.8-degree head tube angle provides confidence at speed without sacrificing agility
- Two full-size bottle cage mounts fit inside the front triangle on all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Rear Flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain, wheel size, and personal preference
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing combined with a standard width bottom bracket results in a 432mm chainstay length that’s 5mm shorter than previous-generations
- Spec’d with a 29 x 2.35’’ wheel/tire combination, but can accommodate a range of additional sizes of 27.5 x 2.8 - 3.0", 29 x 2.35’’, and 29 x 2.2 - 2.6’’
When you buy a bike from Aventuron, not only will your bike ship for free, but you will receive a bike that is ready to ride out of the box.
We assemble and tune your bike, then repackage it to ship. When you receive your new bike it will be very easy to assemble. You will have to attach the front wheel, handlebar, seatpost and pedals. Most bikes do not include pedals, but we have an extensive pedal selection. We are a family-owned and operated business and look forward to having you as a customer.